LAGUNA HILLS PAINTERS
We are 2nd generation owners of this family run business established in 1984. At OC ----- Painting, we hold the distinction of one of the longest in business of all Laguna Hills House Painting contractors, our license proves it, (4------ & 3----- CSLB classes #B & C33, C39, General Building, Painting, Roofing) .
Our Weatherproofing Uniqueness: We are also a Roofing and General Contractor since 1980. We were trained using roofing/weatherproofing standards and techniques that far surpass today's (Long story, I won't get into it here). How that relates to painting houses is as follows: Simply put, we blend the functional aspects of our weatherproofing techniques with exterior painting. We can identify and correct problem areas that promote dry rot and termites, such as fascia board joints, exposed decorative beams, patio cover workmanship, etc...
CONSUMER TIP 1:
The Lower The Lic Number, The Longer In Business
Check Our Lic. 4------
Our Contractors License Number
Lic. 4------/ OC ----- Const./1984
Our attention to detail is unsurpassed...
This is not your average painting craftsmanship. OC ----- House Painting systems are engineered with the correct balance of function and esthetics as defined by us.
Here is a link to the CSLB License Classes.
History Laguna Hills is built on one of the major land grants developed during the rancho era. Following Mexico's independence from Spain in 1821, those who had served in the government or who had friends in authority, were given vast lands for cattle grazing. Rancho Lomas de Santiago, Rancho San Joaquin, and Rancho Niguel covered much of the western portion of the Saddleback Valley. Don Juan Avila was granted the 13,000 Rancho Niguel on which Laguna Hills is located. In 1894, Lewis Moulton purchased Rancho Niguel from Don Juan Avila and increased the original grant to 22,000 acres (89 km2). Moulton and his partner, Jean Piedra Daguerre, used the ranch to raise sheep and cattle. The Moulton Ranch was eventually subdivided in the early 1960s, and part of the division became today's Laguna Hills. Incorporation efforts began in 1987 and on March 5, 1991, 86% of the residents voted in favor of forming the City of Laguna Hills. On December 20, 1991, Laguna Hills officially became a City. Subsequent annexations have included the North Laguna Hills (1996) and the "Westside Annexation" (2000) areas. The latter included 149 acres (0.60 km2) of residential land, including the Aliso Viejo Community Association's Sheep Hills Park. In 2004, Laguna Hills' City Hall was moved to an existing office building at 24035 El Toro Road, which was bought and totally renovated by the city, which also rents out space in the building on a commercial basis, providing the city with a positive net income on the building. 92637, 92653, 92654, 92656 Website; http://www.ci.laguna-hills.ca.us " wikipedia