We are 2nd generation owners of this family run business established in 1984. At OC ----- Painting, we hold the distinction of one of the longest in business of all Irvine House Painting contractors, our license proves it, (4------ & 3----- CSLB classes #B & C33, C39, General Building, Painting, Roofing) .
Our Weatherproofing Uniqueness: We are also a Roofing and General Contractor since 1980. We were trained using roofing/weatherproofing standards and techniques that far surpass today's (Long story, I won't get into it here). How that relates to painting houses is as follows: Simply put, we blend the functional aspects of our weatherproofing techniques with exterior painting. We can identify and correct problem areas that promote dry rot and termites, such as fascia board joints, exposed decorative beams, patio cover workmanship, etc...
CONSUMER TIP 1:
The Lower The Lic Number, The Longer In Business
Check Our Lic. 4------
Our Contractors License Number
Lic. 4------/ OC ----- Const./1984
Our attention to detail is unsurpassed...
This is not the average painting craftsmanship in Aliso Viejo. OC ----- House Painting systems are engineered with the correct balance of function and esthetics as defined by us.
Here is a link to the CSLB License Classes.
"Irvine is an affluent suburban city in Orange County, California, United States. It is a planned city, mainly developed by the Irvine Company since the 1960s. Formally incorporated on December 28, 1971, the 66 square miles (170 km2) city has a population of 212,375 as of the 2010 census; in 2013 the city's population was estimated to be 242,651. It has annexed the former El Toro Marine Corps Air Station, most of which is planned to be converted into the Orange County Great Park. The city's mission statement is "to create and maintain a community where people can live, work, and play in an environment that is safe, vibrant, and aesthetically pleasing". Because Irvine is home to highly-rated public schools, a large number of jobs requiring a skilled workforce, and residential housing, Irvine was chosen in 2008 by CNNMoney.com as the fourth best place to live in the United States. In 2012, it was ranked sixth nationally. In September 2011, Businessweek listed Irvine as the fifth best city in the United States. Irvine consistently ranks as the safest city in America with a population over 100,000. In 2014, Irvine was named the best-run city in the U.S. by 24/7 Wall Street. Irvine is home to the University of California, Irvine (UCI), Concordia University, Irvine Valley College, the Orange County Center of the University of Southern California (USC), Brandman University, and campuses of California State University Fullerton (CSUF), University of La Verne, Pepperdine University, Alliant International University and Webster University. Irvine is also home to a number of corporations, particularly in the technology and semiconductor sectors. History Irvine was inhabited by the Gabrieleño indigenous group about 2,000 years ago. Gaspar de Portolà, a Spanish explorer, came to the area in 1769. This brought on the establishment of forts, missions and herds of cattle. The King of Spain parceled out land for missions and private use. After Mexico's independence from Spain in 1821, the Mexican government secularized the missions and assumed control of the lands. It began distributing the land to Mexican citizens who applied for grants. Three large Spanish/Mexican grants made up the land that later became the Irvine Ranch: Rancho Santiago de Santa Ana, Rancho San Joaquin and Rancho Lomas de Santiago. In 1864, Jose Andres Sepulveda, owner of Rancho San Joaquin sold 50,000 acres (200 km2) to Benjamin and Thomas Flint, Llewellyn Bixby and James Irvine for $18,000 to resolve debts due to the Great Drought. In 1866, Irvine, Flint and Bixby acquired 47,000-acre (190 km2) Rancho Lomas de Santiago for $7,000. After the Mexican-American war the land of Rancho Santiago de Santa Ana fell prey to tangled titles. In 1868, the ranch was divided among four claimants as part of a lawsuit: Flint, Bixby and Irvine. The ranches were devoted to sheep grazing. However, in 1870, tenant farming was permitted. In 1878, James Irvine acquired his partners' interests for $150,000. His 110,000 acres (450 km2) stretched 23 miles (37 km) from the Pacific Ocean to the Santa Ana River. James Irvine died in 1886. The ranch was inherited by his son, James Irvine, Jr., who incorporated it into The Irvine Company. James, Jr. shifted the ranch operations to field crops, olive and citrus crops. In 1888, the Santa Fe Railroad extended its line to Fallbrook Junction (north of San Diego) and named a station along the way after James Irvine. The town that formed around this station was named Myford, after Irvine's son, because a post office in Calaveras County already bore the family name. The town was renamed Irvine in 1914. Suburban development in Irvine Ranch in 1975 The developing urban core in the city of Irvine in 2010. By 1918, 60,000 acres (240 km2) of lima beans were grown on the Irvine Ranch. Two Marine Corps facilities, MCAS El Toro and MCAS Tustin, were built during World War II on ranch land sold to the government. James Irvine, Jr., died in 1947 at the age of 80. His son, Myford, assumed the presidency of The Irvine Company. He began opening small sections of the Irvine Ranch to urban development. The Irvine Ranch played host to the Boy Scouts of America's 1953 National Scout Jamboree. Jamboree Road, a major street which now stretches from Newport Beach to the city of Orange, was named in honor of this event. David Sills, then a young Boy Scout from Peoria, Illinois, was among the attendees at the 1953 Jamboree. Sills came back to Irvine as an adult and went on to serve four terms as the city's mayor. Myford Irvine died in 1959. The same year, the University of California asked The Irvine Company for 1,000 acres (4 km2) for a new university campus. The Irvine Company sold the requested land for $1 and later the state purchased an additional 500 acres (2.0 km2). William Pereira, the university's consulting architect, and The Irvine Company planners drew up master plans for a city of 50,000 people surrounding the new university. The plan called for industrial, residential and recreational areas, commercial centers and greenbelts. The new community was to be named Irvine; the old agricultural town of Irvine, where the railroad station and post office were located, was renamed East Irvine. The first phases of the villages of Turtle Rock, University Park, Westpark (then called Culverdale), El Camino Real, and Walnut were completed by 1970. On December 28, 1971, the residents of these communities voted to incorporate a substantially larger city than the one envisioned by the Pereira plan. By January 1999, Irvine had a population of 134,000 and a total area of 43 square miles (111 km2). In the 1970s the mayor was Bill Vardoulis. After the Fall of Saigon in 1975, there was a large influx of Vietnamese refugees settling in Fountain Valley, especially in the late 1970s and throughout the 80s, forming a large percentage of Asian Americans in the city. Website cityofirvine.org ZIP codes 92602–92604, 92606, 92612, 92614, 92616–92620, 92623, 92697, 92709, 92710 " wikipedia