EXTERIOR PAINTING Orange County
Preparation starts with a well equipped and organized paint van. Having all the tools and materials that a paint craftsperson might need on hand and easily accessed promotes a quick and efficient painting job.
1) 1st Pressure wash with 3200 PSI machine to remove most loose paint
2) Replace dry rotted and termite damaged wood. (Use Sub Contractor, additional costs will apply).
3) Bondo may be used on areas that can be sealed from the weather.
3) Sand, Sand , Sand. This is the secrete to a long lasting and beautiful painting job! In some cases a complete removal of old paint will be necessary (down to bare wood).
4) Prime bare wood.
5) 2nd Pressure wash to wash off sanding dust.
6) Expertly mask off windows etc...
7) Skilled painters, no over spray on roof etc...
8) Spray, roll and brush best quality Behr Ultra paint and primer.
9) Special attention paid to clean up!